Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Cam: 2 Months

The big guy is two months old!  I knew he was growing fast and is bigger than our other kids were at this age, but the comparison photo really tells the true story.

Stats:
Weight: 12lbs 3oz (55th%)
Height: 23 inches (60th%)
Head: 15.75 (50th%)
Comparison: Cade was 12lbs at 3 months and Reese was 12lbs at 4 months

He enjoys being in the pouch for outings, trips to the grocery store, and around the house if need be.

We've had to disregard the size of clothing and the age that Cade wore an outfit, because this onesie that Cade wore at six months is perfect for our Squishy right now!

We ventured to Legoland and Sealife as a family for a final hoorah to Cade's summer.  Cam slept either in the stroller or in the pouch the entire time.  #ultimatethirdchild

We've been to the pool several evenings as we try to get the most out of our city pool passes.  Cam sleeps.

Most of the pictures I take are of sleeping Cam.  It's rare that I remember to take one when he's awake...and even more rare that I can capture one with him looking right at the camera!

See why his nickname, Squishy, is so fitting?



Cade started kindergarten this month and we all enjoy getting to walk him to school.  (I will miss this so much when I have to go back to work!)

The boys miss each other while Cade is at school.

The only smile I've somewhat been able to document so far.

Cam got to meet Jet-setter Barbie!  (Aunt Kizzie, Aunt Batenzie, The Kid...the nicknames are numerous.)

We made a trip to Derby to attend a baby shower for Gentry and Baby P and got to meet Uncle Scott as well.



Cade wore the tie onesie (a gift from Dedra) at 3 months.  And Cade got to wear shorts and socks.  The third child gets no such luxuries apparently.
Cam wears size 1 diapers and 0-3 month clothes but both are getting pretty tight.  He can (and probably should) wear 3-6 month clothes.  He falls asleep anytime he rides in the car and is turning into quite the laid back baby.  He goes with the flow very well, falls asleep anywhere really and is sleeping a longer stretch through the night.  The last week or so he has gone a 5-6 hour stretch of sleeping straight through!  We're still at the point where it freaks me out and I have to go in and make sure he's okay when I haven't heard from him after 3 hours or so.  
He did well staying home with Dad while I worked the 5 days before school started.  He took a bottle of pumped milk but still seemed to hold out a little for me to get home.  He's getting better at taking bottles even though we only attempt it about once a week or so.    
He takes a morning nap after we take Cade and Reese to school, then an afternoon nap and an evening nap as well.  He loves bath time and rarely cries at all it seems.  He must be a very serious baby as we don't get too many smiles from him at this point.  He's also getting where he'd rather be put down awake and fall asleep then held and rocked to sleep.  Growing up so fast, Cam!  We all just love to kiss those Squishy cheeks!!  



A look back:

No comments: