Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Reese Girl

Our Reese girl is two months old and just as smiley as ever. She really is a sweet, sweet girl.
She has strong neck muscles and holds her head up really well.
I'm not sure of her stats as we don't go in for her 2 month appointment until June 8th.
She doesn't cry much at all but is starting to have some "real" tears. She still wears some newborn size clothes but they are getting a little tight, however the 0-3 months are often still pretty big. Sleeps a lot still, especially through most major outings. She's sleeping longer stretches at night too which is very nice. She is most awake and alert from 9pm-11:30pm. I think she must be a big fan of the NBA finals. Doesn't want to miss a game. She goes to sleep at 11:30pm pretty consistently and will sleep until 4:30-5am then wakes up again at 7:30 or 8am but goes back to sleep after that. It's all fine with me as long as I don't have to be dressed and ready to go anywhere before 10am. Otherwise I'm dragging a little.

She plays very well with Cade. He loves to love on her and talk to her in a sweet baby voice and call her "Reesie."
Had to intervene here as it started to look like he was putting her in a head lock.
What do you think? Do they look alike?

5 comments:

Michelle Gawith said...

I think they DO look alike! I enjoy your updates - especially looking at the pictures. I love pictures! She and Cade both look like sweethearts!

Jody said...

What a cutie! Knowing you and your fashion sense, she is going to be an absolute doll! I can't wait to see her grow!

Trophy Wife said...

That smile is the best!!

I actually do see the similarities this time! :)

joelnjen said...

Wow! They DO look SO much alike!!! Two little Matts. :)

Sam said...

So, so cute!! They definitely do look alike!!