Saturday, June 18, 2016

Baby #3 Belly Pics

Just a few pics I've taken as the belly has grown!

This pregnancy has been pretty typical weight gain and belly shape as the other two.  I'm up about 30 pounds (with 10 days left!) and have a huge round belly all out front.  Don't get me wrong, I've gained weight all over (even outgrown workout shorts and maternity pants that I could wear with the other 2 pregnancies) but everyone does comment how it's just a round basketball--getting more beach ball--shape out front.  

A look back to around 28 weeks


Around 30 weeks pregnant and headed to the Prom!


We'll sidetrack here with a couple Prom decoration pics...the theme was Glitz and Glam and it was held at the Ball Conference Center.  It was pretty simple but turned out really well.  (I only snapped a few pics.)

Our main decor piece was the balloon gazebo over the dance floor--this was it at the end of the night after clean-up.

Back to the bellies...just estimating here I think Christy was 38 weeks, I was around 32 weeks and Cindy about 25 weeks.  Team Keeley gains 3 grandkids this summer!

About 33 weeks.

About 35 weeks--after I broke down and bought some clothes that I could wear for warmer weather.  I now wear this pretty much every single day.

The Sauder side is also gaining 2 grandkids this summer/fall!  Cousins all around!  My mom was very adamant that we get a pic together.  I'm 36 weeks and Gentry is 21 weeks here.  Gentry and I do not have the same body-type (I'd trade her for her skinny legs and tiny ankles any day!) but it looks like she may be a "huge bump all out front" type pregnant lady also!

When I finally dug a little deeper in the maternity clothes tub I found some shorts I wore post-pregnancy last time and a maternity tank.  Yippee for one more outfit that I can wear in this heat!

37 Weeks

38 Weeks...that point where you outgrow the maternity shirts even...

Yes, my selfies leave much to be desired, but you get the point.  I have a big pregnant belly.  10 days and counting!  

A look back:

No comments: