(In case you needed the clarification: clearly this is not really my belly).36 Weeks: I've reached the phase where it transitions from cute round belly to the awkwardly oblong shape...and strangers stare and comment.
Three weeks from today we will be welcoming our little girl. Or before?! Although my doctor confirmed yesterday at my appointment that I'm not dilated at all. Dang it. I could've sworn things were happening "down there." Guess not...
I've also reached the phase where I start to freak out about the added responsibilities of caring for another human being. And my usual response...is to cut my hair. Maybe it's a control thing? While I'm thankful to feel like I have a "style" again...I do feel a bit...matronly. I'm kicking around the idea of putting some funky colored streaks in it to keep me hip and young. I floated the idea to Matt and I think he's currently in the process of staging some sort of intervention to my mid-life crisis.
What?! No?! I think I could pull it off...

Don't worry (grandparents and in-laws) I'd never have the guts to do it...but know that I'm definitely going through some sort of phase.
2 comments:
I was totally going to comment on how GREAT your hair looks before you even got to that! I don't think it's matronly at all.
I am all for colored streaks though. I'll even help you do them if you want. Then you can blame me and Matt can't intervene. :)
You look awesome, and I LOVE your hair! Such a cute little mama!
Post a Comment