We are NOT good at taking these belly pictures. It doesn't look any different than the last couple pics posted. However, let me tell you, it has grown. My stomach hangs out of the bottom of EVERYTHING now. Including Matt's t-shirts and maternity shirts. I dread picking out my clothes each night and pretty much just rotate through about 4 outfits. My closet desperately needs organized. It is a mess! I gave up on keeping things in any sort of order once it became clear that about 97% of my wardrobe wasn't going to be worn any more for quite some time. Now the seasons have changed and I'm left with a huge mess. Can't decide if my "nesting" instinct is strong enough to motivate me to tackle this...
Friday, April 30, 2010
38 Weeks
We are NOT good at taking these belly pictures. It doesn't look any different than the last couple pics posted. However, let me tell you, it has grown. My stomach hangs out of the bottom of EVERYTHING now. Including Matt's t-shirts and maternity shirts. I dread picking out my clothes each night and pretty much just rotate through about 4 outfits. My closet desperately needs organized. It is a mess! I gave up on keeping things in any sort of order once it became clear that about 97% of my wardrobe wasn't going to be worn any more for quite some time. Now the seasons have changed and I'm left with a huge mess. Can't decide if my "nesting" instinct is strong enough to motivate me to tackle this...
Labels:
Pregnant
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You're so pretty!
2 more weeks, Jana!!! you look great! and you've done better with belly pics than me. i've only taken 2 this whole pregnancy. oops... you've inspired me to maybe take one today. maybe. :)
Post a Comment