New tricks this month...
Ta Da! No hands! He's very into transporting toys with him while he's on the go. Either by putting them in his mouth or trying to crawl while holding/pulling the item. It's pretty darn cute. See? And yes, in Cade's world, a water bottle definitely counts as a toy.
H-ey!
And, I'm out.
Photo shoot cut a little short this month for an intervention to the stuffy nose. Cade HATES having his boogs sucked out. "No more pics, Mom."
We're trying to offer more and more solids these days...normally keeps pretty clean...
Unless he doesn't like what's being offered. Then it's everywhere BUT in the mouth.
So far Cader is pretty picky and really only likes orange foods. I'm not ok with this and insist on trying other things. I won't have that freaky kid who only eats orange foods. But for now...I guess we'll deal. Bring on every version of sweet potatoes or apricots.
I read somewhere that kids develop better balance and coordination if you let them roam barefoot. And who doesn't love those chubby little feet?
Always an explorer!
One of Cade's favorite past times at the MNU games, chasing after the megaphones.
Speaking of cheer...2010-2011 Mill Valley cheer season has officially ended. Try-outs this week for 2011-2012 season. It just never ends. Banquet pic of Coach Whitworth and I. We make a pretty great team!
Happy March! 5 days til Spring Break...but who's counting?!
2 comments:
Cute, cute, cute. The picture of Cade and Matt is adorable! Such a sweet boy.
And you are totally right about the feet thing. My boys always wore Robeez because of the whole barefoot/soft soles are better.
It was fun to see your unnaturally adorable little boy tonight...wish we could have seen you too!
Post a Comment