
We are sick around here. No fun. I haven't been sick like this in years. I started getting sick last night after Cade and I got home from the Mill Valley game. Cade was right there by my side so I kind of tried to barricade him with my body to keep him from grabbing the toilet while I got sick. Eventful. Luckily Cade went to sleep without a problem and I proceeded to throw up all night...17 times at least. Several foods joining my "do not eat" list for awhile. And boy am I glad I cleaned the bathrooms really well last week. Gave me peace of mind while I rested my cheek on the toilet...no, I'm not talking about the cheek that normally goes on toilets.
So no school for me today which leaves me with 2 sick days. How do people ever retire with hundreds saved up? I can't even make it a year without cashing them all in. I'm nervous having 3 months of school left and only 2 sick days. Just seems like a bad idea.
Cade also got sent home from the sitter at about 1pm today to join the Sicky Sickerson club. Poor Cader, he's having trouble at the other end.
Don't worry, Matt is taking good care of us sickies. He came home with Pedialyte, Gatorade, 7- Up and Saltines. We're on the mend. I'm starting to actually feel hungry and have been disinfecting everything in sight. Which reminds me, I better spray down this keyboard!
2 comments:
I hope you guys get to feeling better! The weekend is not a fun time to be sick :(
That is NO fun. =( I hope you are feeling well enough to enjoy your weekend!
Post a Comment