...Wearing the same outfit over and over. Matt says, "How many days in a row are you going to wear that sweatshirt?"
...Shopping. If you're thinking Oak Park Mall or Legends than you've got the wrong idea. It's more like grocery store, Sam's Club and Babies-R-Us kind of shopping.
...Cleaning. Well Spring Break is wrapping up and really the only things on the To-Do list I haven't tackled are cleaning-related. So this one might as well be changed to "Tidying."
...and finally, cuddling with Cader. He's become my cuddle-bug. Which I'm totally fine with.
We were completely entertained watching he and his cousin, Lukas, interact while in GB.
Cade wants to be friends with Matt's parent's dog so badly...but she's a biter so we have to keep our distance
The trip back to Olathe got a little long for Cade. We had to get creative with some make-shift pinata action.
Yes, attack it with the water bottle.
We made it home before a complete melt-down occurred. This seems like the first trip to GB where Cade really noticed we weren't at home. He didn't sleep well at all. Now that we're home he slept until 11:00am (complete miracle!), took a nap, and was back in bed at normal 8:30 bedtime tonight.
Modeling his new hat from Grandmama! Thanks for the package!
And, of course, taking in some March Madness with dad
Aside from all the cleaning I need to do (that I probably won't do) it's been a pretty relaxing Spring Break. I hate that I'm already talking like it's over...it's not over. May it never end!
No comments:
Post a Comment