I did it! After much thought and comtemplation...an impulse decision prevailed and I now have short hair! This morning I donated this 10-inch ponytail to Locks of Love (where they take donated hair and make wigs for cancer patients) after I achieved my "Victoria Beckham Look-Alike" haircut. After realizing I have had pretty much the same hair style for the last 5 years, and the fact that it hardly ever looks like it does in that before picture, it was time. I'm still getting used to it and I think I'll add some more colors to it to create a more "hip" feel..I'm not ready for a "Mom-ish" do. (No offense to mothers out there!) If you hate it...please don't tell me...I couldn't handle that yet. :)
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
The New Do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love it! Also love the lady in the background of your 'after picture' trying to hide her face! :)
I LOVE IT!!! It's super cute. Sorry I left such a lame and late night message, and I didn't notice that you just cut your hair yesterday. Love you!
Post a Comment