Thursday, June 23, 2016

The Nursery: 3rd Edition

The bedroom shuffle has taken place!  Actually several months ago, Cade was ready to move on up to the guest room allowing his room to become the new nursery.

We kept the nursery pretty simple, so far anyway.
I spray painted the white changing table that we used in Reese's nursery for a pop of color.  It's my favorite part of the room!


I also chalk painted a dresser that we had previously used in the guest room.  And, now you know, the baby's name is Cam!


I ordered some wooden letters off of Etsy (same store as Reese's letters), painted the edges turquoise, and then modge-podged craft paper on them.



A few pics of the guest room now that it's Cade's room.  It's a large L-shaped room over the garage.  Plenty of room for some toys and a basketball court, of course.

Cade wanted a super-hero themed bed spread...we compromised with a more "mature" duvet-cover and super hero sheets.  Win-win.



A pic of the nursery when it was Cade's room before the shuffle...

And so Reese doesn't feel left out, a pic of her room and the letters we modge-podged for her nursery.

Once we get set on a name...I go a little crazy...#nogoingback

A very simple, yet functional room.  The drawers are full, the bags are packed, just waiting on you, Cam!  

A look back:

No comments: