Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Fix #9

Fix #9 has me all sorts of confused...I tried everything on when I opened my box with J & D last night and thought I knew what I was keeping.  But then when I tried everything on today for pics...I found myself changing my mind.  Decisions, decisions!

Loveappella Evie Draw String Funnel Neck Sweatshirt
No question on this one.  I love it.  It's a perfect spring/transition weather weight and a fun coral color.  Keeping it.  Possibly never taking it off.


Mystree Kiria Mixed Material Tee and Bancroft Leighton Metal Bauble Necklace

As if selfies from the front aren't a challenge enough for me?!

Fun shirt...but it has a maternity-ish feel.  Once you've worn maternity clothes you really have a sensitivity to NOT wanting to look like you are wearing maternity clothes when you aren't.  You know?  
Necklace is ok, could take it or leave it...


Honey Punch Mya Plaid & Lace Button-Up

At first glance I thought this was super cute...but J & D agreed that it didn't seem to fit well.  They said it was too big, I say it just seems that my chest is too small for it.




Gilli Astra Sleeveless Maxi Dress
I love the color and fit and everything about this dress.  Maxi dresses are usually super-long on me so I was surprised when this one was the perfect length.  I'm sure I could find something similar that is less expensive...but that takes the convenience out of it.  In the past, when I have sent back items and then planned to "find something similar" I end up just kicking myself for not keeping the fix item.  It's here, it fits, I like it, I will wear it.  Keeping it!

So I'm definitely keeping the first and last item...not sure about the others.  Will think it over for about 24 hours more before I have to send them back!

What is Stitch Fix?  Click here!
Past "Fixes" click here!


Sidenote: I love leopard shoes.  I noticed there were at least two pairs seen in the background of the pics taken in my closet.  Upon counting it up, I have five pairs of leopard print shoes, plus some leopard slippers actually.  They say leopard is a neutral these days so--why not?  Further sidenote: I am LOVING my new leopard print Toms (back right) and wear them all the time! Sidenote over.  :)


No comments: