Wednesday, December 18, 2013

So thankful.

So...figured I should get Thanksgiving posted before CHRISTMAS happens...one week?!  How did this happen?!

We headed to Tulsa to be with our extended family on my mom's side of the family for a couple days.  As always, it was a wonderful time filled with excellent food and company.

Not many pics taken...so in no particular order...

Our winnings from the gaming we did.  My mom doesn't mess around when it comes to prizes.  She had some amazing prize packs!

 
We were addicted to a game called "What's Yours Like?"  I totally recommend it. I played it awhile back with friends and have been on the hunt for it ever since. Target has it now! Get it in time for your Christmas gatherings!
 
The kids traveled very well.  Our Thanksgiving indian even took a little nap on the way.

 
Reesie was too into the movies to sleep a wink.
 
Thanksgiving dinner was so yummy--I look forward to my aunt Pam's stuffing all year long!  The kids had their own fun little table.

 Reese and I were in hog heaven, but even with the excellent spread...Cade still needed a little probing to partake.

 
Note to self, a behind photographed in a small chair is never encouraging.
 
The kids taking down Nathan.
 
Can't pass up a quick light tour through the Rhema campus.  The kids were so impressed!

 
Papa dropping some knowledge on Reese.
 
Pam made us these darling pillows!! Don't you love my KSU one?!  Pam and Brooke have started "Uniquely R's" selling their super cute home decor.  Wish I lived closer to take advantage of all of their fun stuff!

 
We enjoyed getting to spend time with the Oklahomans and appreciate them opening their home to us...we're not the easiest house guests at this phase of life. 
 
We all have so much to be thankful for and I pray we realize that not only on Thanksgiving, but every day. 
 
Christmas?  One week?!


No comments: