Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Reesie Update

Our Christmas girl turns 9 months today! Unfortunately her 9-month well-baby check-up isn't until mid-January. (I had hoped to get it done before our deductible started over...but apparently everyone was thinking that way...)


No height and weight stats so I'll have to come up with some others to share. Still 6 teeth, 6-9 mo clothes, size 3 diapers and infinite smiles.


She's still a great sleeper and an amazing traveler! Several firsts this month! First trip to see Santa...which I just realized I'll have to post about after Christmas. Oops.

Reese went on her first plane ride (which was only an hour long to Dallas) and since she did so well we decided to take her on her second plane ride (from Dallas to Honolulu)...for over 8 hours! Seriously, she continues to be the best baby. Never even a poorly timed poop! (Now I'm just getting cocky with fate here).

She is standing freely some, but knows her fastest way to get around is her lightning-fast crawl.


She decided the beach was not all it was cracked up to be, so after day 1 she preferred to nap while on the beach...which worked out pretty perfectly.


She attracts attention wherever we go with her sweet, sweet smiles.


Looking forward to the rest of the firsts that December will bring for Reese as we celebrate the birth of Christ the King!!

No comments: