Sunday, January 15, 2012

Best Gift Ever

The best gifts are always the cheapest...when you're dealing with kids anyway. Cade's favorite? The $5 foam letters and numbers for the bath tub. Cade is OBSESSED with numbers and letters. He loves to just thumb through them and say the letter and their sound outloud...over and over and over. I've been trying to get him to put letter sounds together to make words...but we're just not ready for that yet.
Nonetheless, I've been so entertained by the "messages" on the shower wall from Matt and Cade that I had to snap a few pics.

I mean, who doesn't need a little pick-me-up every now and then?


I tried to reciprocate...


And I assumed that this message ended up missing a letter...or else it takes on a different tone entirely...

2 comments:

Mindy said...

If he is learning to identify the letters and their sounds he is in GREAT shape. His Kindergarten teacher will love you.

Sam said...

Genius baby!! Funny daddy! Love it!