Monday, October 3, 2011

Welcome Fall!

Well, kind of. Today it was like 85 degrees...which is not very fall-ish. Cade and I went on a little jog to the park and I wore a tank top and shorts--so I'll take it. When it was freakishly cold (for like a day) a few weeks ago I starting putting together Cade's fall wardrobe. AKA I went to Target and bought a few things and told my mom that Cade needs more clothes. (G-Mom has already delivered. Thank you, Mom!) I couldn't resist getting a few pics after church on Sunday of our decked out little man of fall.

Posing by the pumpkin. Due to the large tree blocking our front porch you can only see our pumpkin from a specific angle in our driveway. Matt makes fun of me for even buying a pumpkin but it's fine because I know we have a pumpkin on our porch doing our part to welcome fall...even if no one else can see it.


Life-size scarecrow? Again, you can't see this unless you're directly on our porch. But I love fall decorations. Love them. Maybe even more than Christmas decorations. Yep, I said it. They match the colors in our house better and are much easier to put up and take down.



Cade is very into "jumping." Bless his heart, he wants to jump so bad but just can't make it happen on his own. He has figured out that he can get air-borne if he jumps off of something. The fireplace, the porch, the couch, the bed, let's just say you have to keep a close eye on this guy.

Or at least convince him to hold your hand while he's leaping from things...

No comments: