Sunday, October 2, 2011
The G Club
This week, Sesame Street did a spoof on Glee, and I figured several of you would appreciate this. This is stinkin' hilarious...and also why I stinkin' love Sesame Street. They try to keep it entertaining for parents as well as kids to encourage you to watch with your child. Mission accomplished. The new season started this week and I've been far more into it than Cade. Perhaps that's just because he doesn't mind watching the same 10 episodes over and over...but I was ready for some fresh material. I have to thank Jamie for insisting that T-Dub and I watch a few episodes of Glee otherwise I would not have been able to truly appreciate this spoof. Watch it.
Labels:
Fun with J and D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
There are so many things that I love about this! 1. Mr. Guester's butt chin 2. "Good thing we've got a big budget" 3. They even made the piano player into a puppet!!!
This was so fantastic.
Yes, Jamie, I'm so glad you could appreciate this! I knew you'd love it! :)
Post a Comment