Maybe this is the norm at all barbershops, but they had this super-cool vacuum thing hooked up to the clippers eliminating all the flying hair. Genius!
With the first barbershop visit, came his first sucker. It was a must for a more pleasant experience.
And I guess I didn't get an "after" shot. It's shorter than it's ever been, making him look even more "manly." My little guy is growing up!
And this was just too cute not to share...although it doesn't seem that safe...know that he was closely supervised.
I'm sure it's just the pregnancy hormones...but lately I keep finding myself getting all choked up with how quickly Cade is growing up. It's just so cool to see him learning and figuring things out. And his little "tank you" is about the cutest thing ever!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness, your kid is huge! That's probably not helping with the whole "he's growing up too fast thing". Sorry.
When are we getting together again. I miss you girls. And Cader Tot.
Can we talk about how poorly that comment was written? The " should be after fast, not thing and then I asked a question but did not use a ? Idiot.
Oh, it does go so fast!! I am so jealous that Cade has hair to cut!! We still haven't experienced this milestone yet!
Tony always takes Brayden to Charlies in GB for his HC too!
Post a Comment