Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Super Fun

We've just been having a super-fun week around here starting with the Super Bowl Party at Josh and Emily's on Sunday!
Matt and Cade decided to wear their jerseys...not really relevant to the teams playing...but they are football jerseys

Always more fun to watch when there are some side bets taking place

Emily is always super-hostess, especially with her fancy iced sugar cookies! (I think I had at least 10).

Cade enjoyed getting to hang with Bella

And Dakota too!

Cade loves animals and really isn't afraid to get in their face and make a new friend. Which is great! Just so he doesn't expect us to ever get a dog...ever. I can barely handle taking care of the humans at our house, let alone some animals!

I caught Cade trying to sneak onto the sidelines to cheer alongside the cheerleaders on Tuesday night...

15 cheerleader girlfriends, this is the life!


Cade and Maddox (who just ate a blue M & M) are the unofficial mascots of the Mill Valley spirit teams. Maddox's mom coaches the dance team so he has his fair share of girlfriends as well.

Dude, check out the chicks over here!


Super cute!


Being over-dramatic with Dad

Super (scary) excited about bath time!


And I knew it was too good to be true...

The monkey has lost all super-baby-proofing power as Cade is no longer afraid of it at all.


Have a super week!

3 comments:

Lauren Grier said...

The picture with Cade checking out chics with his "Babe Magnet" t-shirt on...priceless.

P.S. Luv the K-State jersey!

Trophy Wife said...

I agree with everything Lauren said AND I LOVE that photo of him that looks like he's going to grab the dogs face. it doesn't look like it's going to end well for anyone. :)

Jamie said...

It looks like Bella thinks Cade looks tasty! Or maybe he just fed her a treat?

I love over-dramatic Cade & Dad.