Sunday, February 6, 2011

9 Months

Hi there! Know that my mom is usually against writing blog posts from a baby's perspective. It's just kinda annoying. But when you are as cute as me...crazy compromises are often made.

What does that say?!

I'm 9 months today?! Already?

I'M 9 MONTHS TODAY!

Why did no one tell me about this?

Now I'm so embarrassed I didn't know...

I love clapping my hands, let's clap it out.

I love to brush my hair as well, I'm growing it out to look like Justin Bieber.

I enjoy a good game of peek-a-boo


Also, whenever Mom comes in to get me out of bed I'm ALWAYS standing

And have some crazy bed-head

I love to chew on everything. Especially my bed. (Cade, we'll have to chat about this later).

I go to LOTS of basketball games. I'm wiggily...but overall pretty good.

I pretty much go everywhere Mom goes, including the monthly G-Phi dinners. Kaitlin is fun to play with!

And Jamie taught me how to hold my own bottle.

Sidenote, we had to take a pic of all the boots since everyone was wearing tall boots...

Except Kaitlin...

Back to Cade...I got this real basketball from Dad

Practicing my dribbling

Practicing my shooting form...this ball is just a little too heavy. Am I a lefty?!

Mom wants me to hold this frame (from Auntie G) up...yeah right

Wow, it's filling up! Time is just flying by!


Going to the doctor on Tuesday for a check-up. I'm guessing he weighs around 18 pounds...we'll see!

3 comments:

Jason, Jessica, Reegan, Gavin and Emerson said...

I am also against the blogging from the babies view point, but I have also found myself writing a couple of those as well...Cade is super cute, I love the captions.

Callie said...

Cade's bed looks like our coffee table :) It adds character!

mindy said...

I can't even tell you how quickly 9 months will turn into 7 years. Snuggle him bunches!