Thursday, July 8, 2010

Taking a Gamble...

I had to break a cardinal rule of parenting tonight by waking up a sleeping baby. I had no idea how this would turn out, I mean how would you like to awaken to your tiny little buns being dunked in the tub?

But Cader is a champ. He was all smiles...which again, we're not that great at actually capturing on camera yet.

He was much more "chill" than normal actually. Perhaps interrupting the evening nap for a bath will be my new tactic?

Thank you, Aunt Gentry, for serving as the bath time photographer.

Rockin' the plaid shorts earlier this week at basketball camp, just like Dad does. Matt is obsessed with plaid shorts. Plaid shorts and Air Jordans are the only clothing items he ever wants to buy...and really, you can only have so many.

The fingernails got a little long and now he woke up this morning looking like he's been in a cat-fight! Ouch!


Sidenote: I'm so, so tired. I have been super grouchy lately. And a little emotionally unstable. So I must go to bed. Good night!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Cheer up Jana! You're making this mothering thing look like a snap! I pulled up your blog at the bar last night and made everyone look at pics of Cade. He's famous at the Blue Moose. :)

mindy said...

You emotionally unstable? Never my love!