Maybe by that point Matt WILL want to wear what I pick out for him? Surrender, Matt, surrender.
We made a weekend trip to Tulsa to visit my grandparents, aunt, uncle, and cousins. Cade loves his Papa.
Pam and Zach got some smiles as well.
Look at these tired eyes...don't fight it...just go to sleep...I wish I could!
Papa and I took a shopping trip to get us some new running shoes, which I'm sure we'll both use for pretty much just walking. :) What a hip great-grandpa!
Sunday was my 27th birthday. Thanks to all who called, texted and sent Facebook messages. It's nice to feel so loved on the big day. It was a calm, restful day. Just what I needed.
I told Matt I am turning over a new leaf in my 28th year of life. I'm going to work to...judge less and love more. Be more patient and less selfish. Matt's reply was that perhaps I should just focus on one thing this year...
2 comments:
Enjoy the time where they can't comment on their clothes. Right now I deal with a 4-year-old who is bothered by strings, tags, color, fit, wet, etc....
Love the Nikes. That was good work! I was soooo sad about not being with you guys this weekend.
Good news about the clothes...I've found that boys let you dress them lots longer than girls do. (At least Aaron does...Andy sorta pitches a fit)
Post a Comment