It might be kinda hard to tell...but this is an organized version of my closet! I had a burst of energy over the weekend and not only tidied up this closet...but pretty much every closet in the house. Is it sad or just weird that I contemplated taking pics of all of the closets to post? It was actually a little bit fun to dig out my summer clothes and HOPE AND PRAY that I'll be able to wear them this summer. Eeek!
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Ta Da!
It might be kinda hard to tell...but this is an organized version of my closet! I had a burst of energy over the weekend and not only tidied up this closet...but pretty much every closet in the house. Is it sad or just weird that I contemplated taking pics of all of the closets to post? It was actually a little bit fun to dig out my summer clothes and HOPE AND PRAY that I'll be able to wear them this summer. Eeek!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment