As we gear up for Disney World, Matt and I decided to do some shopping for new clothes to help us beat the heat at the parks. Took advantage of some great summer sales and got a lot of cute tanks and shorts to wear. (Including festive red, white, and blue digs for the 4th of course!) Getting new clothes to wear on vacation always makes me that much more excited for vacation! Like I said, hit some huge bargains, but as I was reviewing the receipt I noticed one item that was quite a bit more expensive than the rest. Enter, Matt's rockstar belt.

I got 2 whole outfits for the cost of this belt. But it was pretty cute seeing him show off his belt to his friends last weekend. They were a little too encouraging of this purchase. (Mostly Mitch).
Definitely an impulse buy.
I'm thinking RockStar belt + Airport Security = Highlight of Vacation
2 comments:
Best blog yet. Well done my friend.
Is there a rock star outfit to go with it?
Post a Comment