There are many traditions that have developed as a result of this annual trip...
Like tubing! Here's Dad tawnting Matt to drive faster.
This is kind of an incriminating pic for both of us...but too funny not to include. The look on our faces tell the story of what it's like to share a tube with Gentry...:)
Once I'm on the tube I don't like to get off...everyone's turn is MY turn too!
Gentry attempts to "soak up the sun" after spending the summer in Brazil...during their winter.
Another tradition is go-carting...immediately followed by frozen custard from Randy's
A "first" this year...Dad's steering wheel came off mid-ride! They let him keep it as a souvenir...I'm sure Mom is thrilled.
Mom & Gentry outside our room.
Mom & Dad at dinner at Andre's.
The final tradition (besides hitting the outlet mall) is mini-golf!
Grandmama gets a hole in one!
So does Papa!
The hole in one club! What a talented group!
As always, fun was had by all. What a great tradition! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment