I might have a funny look on my face here...the pics are always so small when I preview them I never really know. The point is...it's time for new hair. My last hair cut/color was in May...which for me is a record of some sort because I get my hair cut often. I officially "un-Poshed" at my last hair cut and ditched the dramatic angle from back to front. However...I like having some poof in the back of my hair and it's just gotten far too long, and far too bleached out by the sun.
I look to Posh (Victoria Beckham) for further inspiration...looks like she's just doing a longer version of the angle and her hair is much thinner than mine.

Hair appointment this Tuesday...still not sure which direction to go...hate to get locked into short hair forever...but I want to have a style...ah, the pain that comes with being so vain!!! :)
1 comment:
Looking forward to seeing what you decided on Wednesday. I understand your hair hardships perfectly!! Hurry up and get your Vegas pictures up :)
Post a Comment