Monday, June 13, 2016

Easter 2016

This year we traveled back to the Bend for Easter.  It was a much more uncomfortable ride then I was expecting...with this belly.

We attended a very fun 80th birthday party for Matt's Grandpa Schartz which included an egg hunt with all the extended family.  The kids had a blast!  And I took zero photos of the fun.

Other than this freaky face-swap photo of Cade and I.  Face swap is totally creepy.

Heading to church on Easter Sunday!

Obligatory family photos...

My mom had a delightful Easter meal for our crew after church.

Complete with pig napkin rings...where else but Art and Connie's house?

Not many photos but a fun weekend was had by all.  Always a privilege to get together with family, especially as we take time to celebrate the ultimate sacrifice that Christ paid for us.  He is Risen, indeed!

No comments: