I always say this, but January and February are characterized by the daily grind...just counting down the days to warmer weather...and going to many basketball games. We always love watching the Pioneers, but the seasons (like this one!) where they win the league are just a little more fun to watch.
How sweet is this picture that Lindsay Willmer captured after a game?

Coach Lamar won his 700th game last week! (That is legendary status!!!) I find it fun that I can remember his 400th, 500th, and 600th win as well.
More random and fun things happening lately...
We enjoyed a fish fry at Christy and Mitch's a couple weeks ago. My first time trying crawfish. I preferred the shrimp but it was just such a fun experience and a great evening with great company! Yum!
A big milestone for us...Kindergarten Round-up! Cade is pumped and counting down the days until school starts in August! (Who does that?!)
Reese is showing crazy-fashionista tendencies...she insists on laying out her clothes before getting dressed and has now started helping Matt pick out his outfits also. The other day I found Reese in her room with outfit-pairings laid out all over the floor (complete with underwear and socks for each outfit). She claimed she was just putting some outfits together for the week ahead.
A post-haircut pic of our handsome men!
And a pic of Cade on his last night of Rec basketball. The kids LOVE getting medals at the end of their sports. #participationribbonjunkies
February, that's a wrap! We have no particular Spring Break plans outside of Reese's birthday celebrations and attending the Pioneer games downtown at their National Tourney. We are enjoying these sunshiny weekends and hoping for Spring Break to arrive quickly and be filled with sun (especially on Reese's outdoor birthday party day) and wins for the Pioneers!







No comments:
Post a Comment