I'm still working on my sugar cookies, come to think of it I missed my snow days to practice on this year!
A little coloring, a little dancing, and a little crafting as we partied.
The kids all had fun playing outside. It was a beautiful day so it worked out perfect to gather in the garage, serve the food from the kitchen, and then eat on the deck.
I've been trying to take more pics of Matt and I since we never seem to have pics of us together. So here we are going through the food line. Why not capture the moment?
Reese and Grandpa Keeley
Birthday banner pic!
Reese brings so much joy to our lives! She is such a helper and talks constantly about how she can't wait until she is a mom. She loves to help cook and clean and be by my side. She's very loving and maternal and wants to please. She's always got a smile on her face which can't help but make me smile too!
Throwback to Reese's first birthday celebration at the Bend.
Throwback to Reese's 2nd birthday party!
And for the birth story junkies: Reese's Birth Story





















No comments:
Post a Comment