Friday, October 31, 2014

Wedding Season?

They say October is the new June when it comes to wedding season--and with weather like we've had this October, why not?

After all, I did comfortably sport shorts and flip-flops today to get my spray tan.  Gettin' all ready for the wedding festivities!  Now just to get around to writing my speech...eek.  

A couple weekends ago, friends and family from near and far gathered in our home to celebrate Gentry being the Future Mrs. Peltier!  #cheerstothepeltiers


The fam in attendance.
As part of our afternoon of Bachelorette fun, we headed to Cosmic Jump--a trampoline park--to celebrate with Gentry as she "jumps" into marriage.  Har, har, har.  I'm hilarious, I know.

Gentry was a great sport, as I think she wasn't too sure about this.  (As in, the trampoline park, not jumping into marriage.  She's fine with that.)  


What a fun and brave bunch!  Everyone had a great time as we played knock out, dodge ball, raced each other to bounce over the climbing wall, and attempted to do cheerleading jumps.
Even though we were once referred to as "girl women" by some of the young kids jumping, and we may have had to apologize to some kids after our competitiveness on the dodgeball court...fun was had by all.  Yay for heart-healthy bonding experiences!  

It was just what we hoped for, an afternoon to hang out, do something silly, and make memories with Gentry!

Now for that speech...


No comments: