Sunday, July 7, 2013

Random Realizations...

When Reesie ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.

Also realized that it's not all smiles and rainbows when bringing a 6'9" basketball player back with us from OKC. It is for Matt, just not for me, the person seated behind him in the car.

Cade had such a good time in GB with our parents. Don't think he missed us at all.
Realizing we should be concerned about what Cade does at G-Mom's house...

Cade was pumped to "ride on Frank" (a combine--Cars movie reference) and hang out with cousin Lukas. Both sets of grandparents said he did great without naps...I'm realizing they surely were lying.

This week I will turn 30. When I see people who I think are a bit younger than me I find myself wondering how old they think I am. I'm getting dangerously close to polling some strangers. Yes, I realize this is weird.
Not a new realization...I always knew the GB Zoo is much more my speed than the KC Zoo. Enjoyed a beautiful morning with G-Mom and Papa at the zoo while in GB.

Realizing my summer is on the downhill slide...nah...I'm going to continue to deny that one.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I think we should absolutely poll some people and find out how old they think you are. After a glass or two of wine of course. :)

Trophy Wife said...

I actually poll strangers almost daily to ask how old they think I am. The beauty of working in a hotel I suppose: always strangers willing to guess your age.