Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Guess How Much I Love You

...enough to take you to the zoo. It was a beautiful day and we were happy to join Grandpa and the Beck's for a morning at the zoo.
Zoo Diva!
We love having our cousins close!
Now let's talk about this...we love the polar bears, the sea lions, the elephants, I'm even partial to the flamingoes.

But the zoo is just so spread out...I go numb after a couple hours. On a nice day even. If it's hot out, forget it.

After roaming around looking at what feels like 27 species of small deer and 82 species of smelly, sit-around-and-stare-at-you monkeys, the tiger would pretty much have to be walking on its hind legs passing out cocktails to impress me at that point. You with me? No? Just me?

Don't worry, I'll make many more trips to the zoo. It's summer. And this is what we do in the summer. We hang out and make memories together!

Because that's how much I love you.



See previous zoo trips here and here.

2 comments:

Ray and Janell said...

Okay good. It's not just you. Or just me. I've often felt a little guilty over my disdain for Swope Park and the KC Zoo. It's not that I'm anti-zoological ... it's just kinda boring compared to Omaha, San Diego, Denver ... and even those are wearisome when it's really hot outside.

Ray and Janell said...

Okay good. It's not just you. Or just me. I've often felt a little guilty over my disdain for Swope Park and the KC Zoo. It's not that I'm anti-zoological ... it's just kinda boring compared to Omaha, San Diego, Denver ... and even those are wearisome when it's really hot outside.