Monday, April 8, 2013

Spring Break Fun

I've been trying this new thing lately called going to bed early. I've been hitting the hay around 9:30pm the last couple weeks and while that does cut out a good 2-3 hours of normal productivity, I must say, I do feel more rested. I enjoy life more.

My house is not as tidy, my DVR is dangerously full, my blog entries are left hanging, and my laundry baskets overfloweth.

We all know these things can only be neglected for so long before one starts to go crazy. Perhaps I'll be knocking the bedtime back a bit this week in an effort to reach some sort of happy medium.

The question is, why am I so tired? Stop thinking it. I am not pregnant. I repeat: my eggo is not preggo. Please, heavens no.

Over Spring Break this year we just played it cool and hung around our house. Felt a lot like Christmas break with the chilly weather and snow! Reesie is mildly interested in toys and mostly content just to rearrange the cabinets.

We decided to take advantage of Toddler Bowling at Mission Bowl-Olathe since we were all available to do so. (Thank you Heine's for alerting us to this--we get 90% of our ideas for KC outings from them). Cade loved it for 5 seconds and hated it for half an hour. Eh, we'll try again sometime.

Sweet Reesie enjoying some of her birthday gifts on her actual birthday.

Believe it or not, these two monkeys create a lot of laundry.

Nothing overly eventful but just a fun time of togetherness. Of course, the countdown to summer is on. It will be like Spring Break--but warm!

No comments: