Last week, we enjoyed an impromtu outing to Little Monkey Bizness and Fritz's train restaurant on our Friday off of school.
It was busy, but not too busy, and Cade had a blast! Wore him out!
We had only been to the Fritz's at Crown Center prior to this. I might be the last to figure this out, but I would recommend the Shawnee location over the Crown Center location any day. Far less busy and far cleaner. Enough said.
We enjoyed having my parents in town, although I didn't get a single picture with them actually in it. They insisted that Matt and I have a date night while they were there and I'm so glad they did! We headed out to Town Center and ate at Aaron Sanchez's restaurant Mestizo. The pork and steak tacos were very yummy and I'm definitely going to crave the pineapple salsa. I was shocked to glance behind Matt and see noneother than Aaron Sanchez himself! I was too chicken to take any picture but this one. But I think this pic is hilarious. Our waitress says Aaron comes for three days once a month to train the chefs and work the restaurant floor.
In other news...we've got a soon-to-be flower girl and ring bearer in our presence! Mitch and Christy came to town and asked the kiddos to be in their wedding in May. Christy is so sweet to want to include the kids in her special day. Bless her heart. We'll see how this goes...
Next up, our pretty girl turns 11 months...sigh
And, don't worry carseat fanatics, I had loosened her straps after carrying the seat in before taking the pic and I moved her from the seat to her bed right after the pic. Promise. Isn't she just so pretty?!
Thursday, February 21, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
That is so amazing that you saw Aaron himself! I see him on food network shows ask the time! Landon loved going to the Fritzs in Shawnee too!
Post a Comment