Cade picked out his own Valentine's cards this year...innocent little boy, where for art thou?
Once he saw the Ninja Turtle cards it was GAME OVER for all other options. No Mickey Mouse, no Jake and the Neverland Pirates. So long age-appropriate choices. Only Ninja Turtles. Then I notice on the box the recommended age is 6+. Somehow letting my 2-year-old take age 6 and above Valentines felt on a similar playing field as buying your kids the mature rated video games or hosting the underage drinking party at your home...
I tried to pick out the least violent ones to give out to make myself feel better.
I'm dramatic, I know.
A glance back at when Cade was still young and innocent, 2012 edition here.
Sunday, February 17, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That makes me laugh and is the story of my life. Simon has recently decided that he can watch PG 14 movies. What is PG 14? No clue but he thinks he can watch them.
Post a Comment