Reesie makes a great cheerleader, just like I knew she would.
Cade is still not as into the game as I had hoped...so we'll continue to bring our huge bag of tricks to keep everyone happy and hope that maybe next year is the year he'll be captivated by the game.
He does look forward to when it is "his turn" on the floor, which would be during half-time and after the game when he gets to run around moderately unsupervised.
Reesie had scratched herself pretty good...but never fear because my friend Holly is a Photo Shop wiz!
Much better!
And check this out...
See what she did there? A little freaky, but pretty nifty!
The Beck's were in town the first weekend of games and Cade was so glad to have Lukas to
Go 'Neers!









3 comments:
That's a great family photo, even if it is Photoshopped!
That photo of Matt and Cade on the court...wow, just wow. Awesome.
And the family photo was cute but a little creepy.
We are looking forward to catching a game this season.
I agree! What a cute family photo! You guys are just too cute!
Post a Comment