Saturday, September 8, 2012
On The Move!
It's been a big week for Reesie! She's taking off and becoming more mobile each day. She rolls around, pushes herself up to the sitting position and can kinda army crawl around to get to whatever it is she's after. We're on the move! Also this week a tiny tooth poked through on bottom. It doesn't seem to bother her...she's a tough little one. She has been very drooly and has had a runny nose however. She has not seemed as interested in eating lately or it might just seem that way to me since I'm going back and forth between pumping at school and feeding her at home. The pump always gets my milk supply up quite a bit so then when she nurses I still feel quite full. Okay, you're getting more than you bargained for with this little update so I'll quickly wrap it up. We're loving our journey through Sweet Reese's milestones but of course we'd be fine if next week wasn't quite as eventful.
Labels:
Reese
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment