Thursday, July 5, 2012
Labels
Not that kind of label...but I had to throw in a picture for all you visual learners out there. I've been in the middle of what turns out to be a major project. Putting labels on every single blog post. Why I didn't just do this from the start I'll never know. Labeling has actually been quite tedious...and I'm only about 1/8 done. It's kinda neat to get to review previous posts and decide which exciting category to file it in (my categories are not creative at all). You see them down on the bottom right of the page, feel free to click-away at whatever riveting category moves you. Another fun bonus of this project has been seeing how many pageviews each post receives. Now of the 1/8 of my posts I've labeled so far the prize of the most views goes to the random post about OCD Tendencies. Second place goes to last summer's post about our to-do list. Seeing this jogged my memory that we don't have a to-do list this summer...and actually that a lot of the projects on the to-do list didn't even get completed. Oh hmmph...more to do besides just the crazy labeling project...
Labels:
Random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Dude! I have my own label! Well I share with Jamie, which I'm happy to do! Yay! Labeling is tedious but totally worth it if you ever want to go back and link to a previous post. SO much easier to find!
Post a Comment