Saturday, June 23, 2012

3 Months Old

Reese is just thrilled to be three months old! Look at her work the camera.

Mom, why must I wear shoes if I don't even wear pants?

Because your new Minnie shoes from the Horner's are so cute!!

Wait a minute, Mom.

Ok, back to smiling then.

Testing out the bumbo, it's a success!

Reese and her sweet big bro.

Cade at 3 months.

Looks like Cade discovered the bumbo at 3 months too!


Reese girl seems to be a more plump version of Cade...but don't tell her I said that. I'm thrilled to have a child who likes to eat! Reese just smiles up a storm and has even started to let out little giggles. She rarely ever cries and goes with the flow really well. She's easing her way into 3 months sized clothes and still wears size 1 diapers, hopefully for awhile as we just got a shipment of 264 more of them! She's so, so sweet and I'm so thankful that we have nearly 2 more months of summer together!

No comments: