I'm back! Where have I been? Well, no where actually. But the days have just been flying by and we're just growing and growing around here. I wish I could make time stand still...mainly so that my maternity leave would last forever!
Some random updates:
-I can FINALLY drive and workout and do all those things I couldn't before. I have worked out twice and concluded that while I really do enjoy working out (I mean everyone says they do but I think I really do!) I'm NOT ready to tackle "Insanity" like I thought I was. I've watched the infomercial at least 3 times...but since walking swiftly leaves me out of breath and sore the next day...I don't think I'm ready.
-All the sudden I feel very, very out of style. I haven't been shopping in SO long and being around "Sophomore Year Barbie" (AKA MaKenzie) makes me feel old and super un-hip. We took a shopping trip and she talked me into a few outfits that now whenever I go to wear them all I can think of is how NOT "Forever 21" I am.
-We celebrated Cade's 2nd birthday on Cinco de Mayo with a shin-dig at the park and had the best weekend ever! Details and billions of pics in the next post. Whenever that happens...
Now what you really want...more pics of the kids...
Our friends Megan and Scott Beahm brought their daughter, Emma, by to meet Reese while they were in town a few weeks ago. We tried to capture the moment...these pics crack me up.
Reese at 4 weeks, looking more and more alert and actually smiling a lot for us. Not for the camera of course.
Reese at 5 weeks, looking at us as if she's not sure we know what we're doing around here.
Started giving her a bottle of pumped milk a couple times per week just to make sure she'll take one come August. She's a fickle pickle, sometimes she'll take it and sometimes not.
I got a pedicure...was gone for less than an hour and came home to find the package of pacifiers had been busted into. Apparently they got a little desperate around here.
Her expressions on camera just crack me up.
See? Hilarious.
Thursday, May 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so, so precious jana!!
Post a Comment