Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Joys of Parenting

I would do anything to make Cade happy. What parent wouldn't? Cader's birthday is just around the corner so when the Toys R Us catalog came in the mail...I immediately circled this guy.
Your very own bounce house. Heck yeah. Now Cade's birthday isn't until May 5th...but as soon as this puppy was in our possession we could wait no longer. Matt and I are worse than little kids at times. Reese watched carefully as I set it up and can't wait for her day in the bounce house.
It was fairly easy to assemble. Take it out of the box. Unfold it.
Hook up the blower and voila.
Instant fun.
There are several reasons why this is a practical purchase. 1. It is durable and will entertain children ages 2-8 and holds up to 250 pounds. 2. We don't have any large outside toys at this time so this gives us something to do outside. 3. It is awesome and Matt and I want to bounce in it also.
So clearly this will be the gift that keeps on giving around here. It has basketball hoops in it and came with several inflatable toys. Anything involving a basketball hoop is welcome around here. We have one in every room it seems!
Note that upon further exploration it seems that the bounce house holds the weight of seated adults fine but the blower sounds like it's going to explode when an adult (aka me) is jumping in the bounce house.
Cade stinkin' loves it. And he has no concept of when his actual birthday is so we just blew it up and said this is for your birthday. It's coming up soon. It's fine. Come over and play in our bounce house anytime! (Speaking to kids and adults here).

2 comments:

Jamie said...

This is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is great. Also an excellent use of that HUGE back yard. I hope the invitation is for real, because I'm bringing my kids over for sure! I think you left out the bonus, this should make for very sound sleeping at nap time:)