Thursday, December 8, 2011

'Tis the Season

It's always so fun to get together with my pretty friends!


FACS Teacher Love!

Kinley Jo fit right in with the bunch! She's ready to be a regular Wednesday night attender.

This year our annual G-Phi cookie exchange became a scarf exchange. As a whole, we're much better at picking out cute scarves than baking fancy cookies. It was a great idea and I ended up with a super-cute scarf from Kaitlin.

Now you should probably head over to Jamie's blog for a far more hip and clever recap of the night. What can I say? She's great.

I just had too much fun socializing with everyone (and drinking about 15 cups of Kelly's cider) to take more pics I guess! Thanks, Kel, for hosting the fabulous evening!

2 comments:

Jody said...

I love that you girls get together so often, wish I lived closer and could do something similar with my pledge class. Love the G-Phi love!

Jamie said...

And we're still waiting for my recap... its coming, I promise.

Love you!!!