Holly and I attended the Sugarland Concert
This was my second time to see them in concert. They always put on a great show, playing all their good songs.
They're pretty simple, not a lot of frills, no outfit changes. I can appreciate the simplicity, but I'm pretty sure if I was a performer I would have at least 37 outfit changes. I guess that's how I roll.
Today was very much an "if not me than who, if not now than when" kind of day. I did all the things I hate to do that had to be done. Deep cleaned the bathrooms, dusted (even baseboards), and plucked my eyebrows. In my opinion, there's nothing worse than deep cleaning and eyebrow maintenance. And I just can't bring myself to pay someone else to take care of either of those things. I'm too cheap. I know I should just buck up and do it. So I did. Surely we're good 'til at least Thanksgiving now.
I love my job and I'm so thankful for the flexibility it brings...AKA summer. But somehow I feel the need to brace myself (and Cade) for our re-entry into the working world. Buckle up, buddy, 'cuz tomorrow you're gonna have to be up well before 10:30!
1 comment:
I totally agree about cleaning and eyebrow maintenance! Someone's gotta do it.
Post a Comment