We were practically like tourists in GB--taking in all the attractions of The Bend.
Playing with Dad--really no walk in the park
And now onto the zoo. The GB zoo has changed a ton since I lived there and it's really pretty nice. This bear is part of the original zoo. I remember him.
The ducks were the most exciting part of the GB Zoo of Yester-year...and while the zoo has more to offer now, the ducks were still an interesting highlight. Mostly because "Goose Whisperer Barbie" kept feeding them
G-Mom and Cade had a good time checking out the animals
Goose Whisperer Barbie
They just kept finding us
I think Cade enjoyed it almost as much as we enjoyed taking him. Just try not to think about how gross it is for him to take his blankie into the zoo. Don't judge me.
Can't remember what this is...
We've got leopards...
And an up-close encounter with A LION!
Again, the ducks stalking us
Taking a chance to rehydrate
Keeley Family Reunion: People flew in from both coasts to attend. Unfortunately I didn't get any great group pictures. I just didn't want to be that person who says "and now another one with my camera--for my blog!" But in hindsight, clearly I should have.
Riding the train in Larned with Grandpa Mike
Cade tried to bail at the last minute...
Reunion Potluck
Riding the train with Dad, which apparently makes Cade very thirsty
Eating hot dogs with no shirt on--obviously being supervised by grandparents
So you see, summer is in full swing! We've been having so much fun with Cade as he LOVES being outside playing t-ball and riding in his red car.
13-Month Photos! Cade is getting two HUGE teeth in the back now and they are definitely bothering him more than any of his others. Poor guy!
Cade really loves to look at books. He's a little too squirmy to sit and let us read to him, but he will always choose books over toys. I'm pretty sure that means he's a genius, right?
And finally, my last cheer camp. I'm hanging it up, folks. It's time. But man it's tempting to just keep coaching this bunch. They are awesome!!!
Hope your summer is off to a great start too!
4 comments:
Congrats on being done with cheer! The extra free time is definitely nice! =)
No more cheer camp?!
That lion does not look very secure. I use a bigger fence for Ari!
Ok, glad to see I wasn't the only one questioning the security of the GB zoo. I don't think you should be able to reach in and pet a lion?!
Speaking of books...we've got to get one mailed...it's at the top of my summer list!!!
I loved all the pictures of Cade! Great recap of the weekend :)
Post a Comment