Now the thing with shooting video of your child is that you never really know when you should stop. Because you don't want to miss anything cool...but then it ends up a four minute video like this...I know.
Friday, April 15, 2011
Hammer Time!
We've been having tons of fun around here as Cade has progressed to actually playing with his toys rather than just putting everything in his mouth. If you have 4 minutes to spare (and especially those of you who are at work...I think you do) check out the video at the bottom capturing the thought process of a nearly one-year-old with a hammer (and think of my annoying voice doing some "behind the camera" parenting as an added bonus).
Recently we've been having all sorts of "dance parties" per Cade's request. The CD that Peggy made him is his favorite.

Now the thing with shooting video of your child is that you never really know when you should stop. Because you don't want to miss anything cool...but then it ends up a four minute video like this...I know.
Now the thing with shooting video of your child is that you never really know when you should stop. Because you don't want to miss anything cool...but then it ends up a four minute video like this...I know.
Labels:
Cade
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We all watched- but I get bonus points for watching all 4 minutes! :)Kiss those cheekies for me.
He is getting so big. Learning so much. Trying to talk, too.
Post a Comment