"Who says my hair is scraggily?" Well, everyone in GB, Cade. They staged an intervention over Spring Break and threatened to take him to get it cut. I freaked out...and 2 weeks later started to see their point.
This was a widely documented event!
Our friend, Stephanie Rundberg, did the honors. She did a great job chasing Cade around!
I watched intently...
I know it's creepy...but it seems wrong not to save some?
Cade really did great considering evenings are usually a little dramatic for us anyway. He only started to meltdown at the end.
A family affair.
This calls for some graham crackers to celebrate...and a photo shoot to continue to capture the moment and try to get used to his new 'do!
The many faces of Cade
At first I thought, what have we done, he looks so old?! A little MAN! But really his hair is still long, just less out of control. It was necessary. I did the right thing. Just tell me I did the right thing.
4 comments:
LOL. Jana, you are too cute. You did the right thing for sure! It looks adorable and it's so nice to not have their bangs hanging in their eyes. I remember thinking that with Ellie too and then after I got it cut I was so glad I finally did it!!! Cade just keeps getting cuter by the day. We need to get him and Alexa together again very soon. Miss you guys!
ps... is there anything you can do to change your sister's mind about coming to KSU? :) so sad we'll miss the last Sauder!
Right or wrong it was inevitable. That first cut is tough because it instantly turns your baby into a toddler. :(
He looks so cute though that it doesn't matter. More videos please.
Cade looks so cute with the new do. He is a little man now. You just went through ONE of many first.
jana!
man--i guess i haven't checked by your blog in a while. all of a sudden cade is a little man, not a baby! but a super, super adorable little man. cute haircut, too :)
Post a Comment