I felt as if it was getting dangerous...
So we put it off until Saturday morning so technically it's an 8 month & 3 days photo shoot. :)
Always have to start by convincing him to have a seat...
And turn around...
And not to eat the paper...
What a handsome little man.
I tried to coax him to put on his mask from Los Cabos...not happening.
Cheesy smile
He is smiling here because I am wearing the mask now.
Here he's showing you his teeth. 4 on top and 4 on bottom. Sharp too.
He's crawling all over now, not just the army crawl (which is technically called "creeping") like before. We've been taking a lot of video footage...that I guess we'll really care about 20 years from now?
Loves to pull himself up to stand too...
Investigating his new "Bullseye" horse from Grandma Jan & Grandpa Mike
Sometimes he just needs a hand
Getting it to play music...and holding on for dear life
Oh wait, no hands now
He also is really into this from G-Mom and G-Dad too. It's like he discovers something new about it everyday! I like to open those doors you see on the front side and he's very OCD about closing them. I hope that means he's going to be a neat and clean person. :)
He's really on the move and just so curious! You can see him learning and figuring out how things work. He's getting more fun all the time. Constantly on the go...but still fun.
No idea what he weighs...still super-skinny but seems like he's putting on the pounds. It's getting harder and harder to carry him around in the baby carrier. I try not to use it out of the car but now that it's getting colder it's just easier to leave him all bundled up in it. NOT looking forward to this upcoming weather...unless it brings a snow day? :)
2 comments:
He's SUCH a cutie! It's so amazing how differently kids develop. Lauren is only 3 weeks younger and JUST popped 2 teeth through and isn't even CLOSE to crawling. She's finally starting to get stable sitting. A lot of our monthly pictures aren't taken on the actual day. I like to take the pictures in the morning when she's happiest and when there's good light in her room. I hope you're enjoying your snow day!
Sooooooo cute. Would you post some video to FB? I wanna hear his little voice. I really need to kiss those cheeks. :(
Post a Comment