
Back to Cade. He is all about sucking on his two middle fingers. He won't take the pacifier at all anymore. You put it in his mouth and he won't chew on it. He just holds his mouth all weird until it falls out. As you wish...

He smiles a ton, but they are pretty impossible to capture.

And the best part is his little "square of hair" as MaKenzie calls it. Blonde business in the front, brunette party in the back.

And for our monthly, somewhat ghetto, at-home photos. This month proved to be the most difficult, but I guess he just wants to show us his new tricks.
He tries to put everything in his mouth...
He's always trying to grab his toes.
Loves to suck on those fingers!
Really Cade? Constantly rolling around. Ends up WAY off the playmat these days.
He has strong legs and wants to "stand" all the time now!
13 pounds 2.5 ounces, 24.5 inches
4 comments:
I love the one of the two of you! But I swear he is not four months, he looks more like a two year old!
The pic of him with his arm over the armrest is too cute.
Audrey did a great job! He is so cute though, I don't think you can get a bad picture.
What a cutie! Bad news though, the "monthly" photos are going to get harder. My tip: Buy a small white erase board for him to hold and write the month on there. Why didn't I think of that BEFORE my kid ate half of his 10-month sign?
Post a Comment