As you can see by the floating arms, they are flailing all the time. I am blaming the floating arms for waking him up in the middle of the night.
Kelly and I set out to try to fix it.
Cade's not digging it. He hated it after 2 seconds so I guess it's out of the question to expect him to sleep like that. He's just never been a real swaddler.
Occasionally he will fall asleep on his own, but usually he needs to be rocked and then practically bribed into falling asleep.
Attended his first cheer practice where he was all smiles for Coach Whitworth but overall didn't really like the whole "cheering" part of cheerleading practice. Just too loud!
And now the monthly photo shoot. This month had to go short ways and long ways on the blanket due to last months goof.
However, he wouldn't stay stretched out so that pretty much defeats the purpose of the pic. I'm pretty much through with the blanket pics.
This pic somehow reminds me of a photo ID pic like for a work badge or something. I think it's the tie. Cade Keeley, CEO?
Let's review...1 Month
2 Months
3 Months
I'm wising up and starting the day with our photo shoot instead of ending the day with it. He wore his tie onesie in honor of our shopping trip with Dedra today who made it for him.
So handsome! I didn't realize how blonde he was getting until I see the comparison pics. Notice the school bus clip art. I hate August.
Much better to end with a smiley pic than with a crying pic! Gotta love that little grin!
Weight: 12 lbs 0 oz, Length: 24 inches
3 comments:
so cute!!!
Wow, he's getting big! Seriously. Love the tie onesie.
We can cry together. :) I'm not excited about our upcoming transition either.
Post a Comment