Wednesday, March 10, 2010

30 Weeks


Enjoying the nice weather last Sunday. It's great to have some sun and temperatures above 40! I can no longer wear shirts that aren't maternity. Sad day. No t-shirts (none of mine anyway--Matt's work!). No Gap favorite tees. Only maternity. And it's slim pickins' for Maternity clothes it seems. Some of the things I bought last week at Target I'm pretty sure I would never pick out if it was available in "regular" clothes. But when there are only 2 racks of maternity clothes to pick from, even the ugly things somehow start looking better. Also, why must the maternity section blend into the plus size section? Doesn't that just make everyone feel bad? The plus sized and the pregnant?

4 comments:

Trophy Wife said...

"why must the maternity section blend with the plus size, doesn't tha tmake everyone feel bad?" Hilarious! Love you!

augustefamily said...

Oh Jana. Adorable pic. I totally wondered the same thing about the plus sized and maternity! YOu would see something "cute" and I would go to look at it and it was a little large, even for a pregnant woman! The end result will be so worth this crazy shopping phase of your life!

mindy said...

Sideways Jana sideways!!!

I grabbed a few little "must haves" for Baby K yesterday...gotta mail that box!

joelnjen said...

Can you believe it? 30 weeks!!! So excited for the little ones to get here... Have you all picked out a name yet? We are not even close... Hoping to start thinking about it over spring break. Ha!

You need to turn sideways in your picture so I can see that belly!!! I don't know about you, but I feel like I've really POPPED out this last week! I finally had to pull out the maternity clothes too... But not long now and they will be here. Time is flying by.

Love you!!! So excited to share this season with you. Just wish we could see each other more. :)