
Clearly, this is not my belly. But it does seem like a realistic estimate of what I may look like in 3 more months. 3 months to go. Seems so close...seems so far. When I look outside and see all the snow on the ground and realize it will be Spring, nearly Summer, when the baby arrives...it seems far off. But when you think in terms of days, 3 months, 90ish days...it seems so close!
So far, pretty much everything I read that is expected during pregnancy ends up happening to me. Runny nose, check! Heartburn, check. Back aches and leg cramps, check. Other things that are too gross to mention...check. However, there are 2 things that have not occurred. Two unpleasant things. Things that I fear will happen to me if mentioned...or even typed.
Stretch marks and hemorrhoids. Ahh! Please, please don't find me! Whenever Matt and I are reading through the "what to expect" lists when he gets to these "unmentionables" I say, "No--keep moving, don't even say the WORD!"
Chances are, I will not update you if either of these things do occur...but just know that so far, so good.
5 comments:
That pictures cannot be real, right? Let's get together, at this rate you'll have a baby before I see you again. Tell me when you are free.
Hilarious and SO true...unfortunately. I'm sure neither of the unmentionables will happen to you. The last 3 months fly by, I promise.
We need another picture update! :)
To avoid one of the unmentionables, be sure to liberally apply a rich emollient cream liberally...should help to avoid them.
I'll let you decide which of the unmentionables for this advice appropriate. :-D
seriously that picture lady must have more than one baby in there...or maybe two more?
SO glad that you're having "normal" healthy pregnancy symptoms..and nothing more! Weird to read that you have three months to go...that's when Ellie was born!
Post a Comment